Team dynamics in any organisation set the tone for employee engagement, productivity, improved quality of work life, as well as constructive resolution of differences. When the team experiences challenges or simply wants to enhance team effectiveness then all parties involved should find one another emotionally and psychologically to be able to find common ground and start afresh on a more desirable path for all parties. When this does not happen, the organisation becomes more unstable, tension filled, less productive, and potentially explosive.
In the session team members will understand themselves and their colleagues better, develop flexible mental models, learn to compromise, begin the healing process, as well as develop mutual appreciation and respect. They will also identify challenges and solutions for the team and pledge commitments to future behavior.
• Understand the concept of diversity, its practical application, and its benefits to the individual and organisation.
• Develop self-awareness and a healthy self-image in order to master diversity for personal effectiveness and career success.
• Learn how to apply diversity principles to enhance effective teamwork, collaboration, and customer service.
• Identify four main challenges affecting the team’s effectiveness, and suggest solutions to these.
• Make a pledge on one behavioural change you commit to the team.
All members of a natural work team
Twenty (20) delegates. Maximum 25 delegates
Duration of Course
One (1) day